Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Unimpressed with Blogger

Despite my best efforts the previous entry still looks like snake vomit.

Russia is still nice. It rained all over me this morning as i walked by myself to our weekly language and cooking class. The wife is ill today and we decided R and R to be more beneficial than sugarred toast and the pronunciation of numbers.

I've stumbled upon the blogs of friends and loved ones this afternoon, and i spent more time than is prudent reading them, sharing adventures, and reflecting on days passed, never to be repeated, but always to be expounded upon and relived.

We all have our own adventures. I read of Andy's travels across the USofA and find myself a bit green with jealous rage, until i remember that i myself am in Moscow, Russia of all places. Opportunities for adventure are all around me. I've had many, and these last few weeks in the heart of Eastern Europe demand that i find more, and that i chronicle them in some form or another.

I've been listening to Howlin' Wolf all morning, too. It's been appropriate, to say the least.

Thanks Ben.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment