Friday, October 1, 2010

The Black Rider

It has recently come to my attention that Tom Waits' album, The Black Rider, is not only a wonderful album, but also the soundtrack for an operetta he wrote with William S. Burroughs.

I have decided that I want to own a little found-space theatre and produce shows in it on a regular basis. I haven't quite decided if I want to do it as a side project, or as a full-blown career choice, although I am leaning more towards the side project idea. Teach in the winter and fall and produce a show in the summer, or something. Sounds ideal to me.

Glad I have a good wife who supports me in these goals.

2 comments:

  1. It's easy to support someone I love so much with such beautiful dreams. I appreciate your support too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HEY TRUE LOVE this is for you: http://bit.ly/acB1vB

    ReplyDelete